Contact Tony on Slack with your name and what your experience level is with badminton.
- Click here to join Slack http://bit.ly/joinsfb
- You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org (response could be slow)
Download Slack – https://slack.com/downloads
We are currently only accepting people into the group at the advanced levels.
We currently divide up into 4 groups (Intermediate 1 & 2, Advanced 1 & 2) based on skill levels. You can use the following to gauge yourself
- If you have not played in USBA sanctioned events
- Intermediate : If you not comfortable playing challenge courts and have obvious weakness in defense, backhand or footwork
- Advanced : If you often like to play challenge courts and win a few of them. Good defense, offense, footwork and backhand with no huge weak gap in your game.
- USBA D (Intermediate or Advanced 2)
- USBA C (Advanced 1)
- USBA B (Advanced 1)
- USBA A (Advanced 0)